Selamat datang ke halaman suedeheadbundles. Blog ini menyediakan berbagai barang-barang terpakai (2nd hand) yang berjenama.LONG LIVE BUNDLE GENERATION!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Hate Sally : Burry The Guilt I'M Free (SOLD)





RM SOLD

Condition : 10/10
Colour : Black
Tag : Heavy Weight
Made In Bangladesh
Material : 100% cotton
Size : M

pit to pit = 18"
length = 27"


I Hate Sally was a four-piece metal/post-hardcore band from Ontario, Canada. It was formed in 2000 in Kingston, Ontario by Marc Garniss, Ben Thomas and Kelly Payne.After numerous line-up changes the band finally had a consistent and solid line-up, this being Marc Garniss, Ben Thomas, Nick Steczkiewicz and Dan Vokey. With this line-up they started touring and writing songs that would later be released on I Hate Sally's 2004 debut Sickness of the Ages. 2005 brought the return of former bassist Dee Prescott back on for vocal duties. With Dee in the line-up, I Hate Sally began recording an EP entitled The Plague which was also released in 2005. In late 2005 Ben Thomas left the band after having issues with the band members. After Ben's departure, I Hate Sally considered starting a new band with the 4 remaining members, but instead decided to continue on as a four-piece I Hate Sally.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Hate_Sally
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/i_hate_sally/hannah_hannah.html

No comments:

Post a Comment